skip to main
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, 18 March 2009
(3) Echo Verse and the Echo motif in French Literature
The Echo motif was often seen as a playful motif in French Renaissance Literature. Du Bellay was much influenced by
Homer, Cicero and others
Du Bellay's influence on Sir Philip Sidney
Return to Echo Index
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Charles Henry Webb
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
Dylan Thomas Centre Swansea
Welcome | Croeso
Seal card sale while stocks last. Please click on seal for link to Coastcard site.
Welcome to Caroline's blogs of literary life and the natural world. Caroline lives in Suffolk, UK and writes poetry. Feel free to use the 'comments' facility. All photos © Caroline Gill 2009-2017 (unless otherwise stated).
View my complete profile
Caroline at Coastcard
'Remembrance 100' and 'With Remembrance in MIND'
4 weeks ago
Caroline Gill [Brekekekex - Poetry Forms]
Resources (2): Sestina Template
10 months ago
Caroline Gill [Land & Lit]
Postcard 82: Changing Tack
6 years ago
Caroline Gill [Publications List]
2017: Poetry through the Year
6 years ago
'The Holy Place' by John Dotson and Caroline Gill
5 years ago
Wild and Wonderful (Coastcard)
Autumn Light at NT Wicken Fen
5 weeks ago
My Coastcard Site
Tag blog on Delicious
(1) Echo Article: Poetry Cornwall
(2) Classical Echo Verse and allusions to the nymp...
(3) Echo Verse and the Echo motif in French Litera...
(4) Echo Verse and the Echo motif in English Liter...
(5) Echo Verse and the Echo motif in the literatur...
(6) Echoes and Whispers: (a) The Whispering Galler...
(7) Echoes and Whispers (b): The Whispering Seat i...
(8) Echoes and Echo Verse: bibliography
(9) The Echo Motif in Music
(10) Echo Poetry devised by Aurélien Dauguet in 19...
(11) International Echoes
(12) Unusual Echoes
(13) The Echo motif in Art and Sculpture
(14) Echo Chamber Allusions
(15) Echoes: the influence of other voices
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
Feedjit Live Blog Stats